Tantalising on Trafford
The original charm and wonderful proportions of this much loved three bedroom family home have been enhanced by the recently completed renovations to create a wonderful sanctuary set within a convenient Campbelltown location.
Accommodation is provided by a generous light filled master bedroom along with two additional well-proportioned bedrooms which are complemented by a convenient separate study area. The main bathroom has been completely renovated and now offers the luxury of a large bath and separate shower. The second bathroom has been cleverly designed to offer both the convenience of a second bathroom and integrated internal laundry facilities.
The formal lounge enjoys a wonderful gas fireplace and is complemented by the brand new kitchen complete with five burner gas stove and oversized oven. The internal entertaining spaces are complemented by the low maintenance private rear garden with lush green lawns, established trees and entertaining patio.
This beautifully presented three bedroom home is move in ready and offers the new owners a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle with the added benefit of single level living. The handy location offers easy access to a host of wonderful lifestyle amenities including local shops, cafes, sporting facilities and easy transport links to the city.
Key features include:-
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace
• Brand new kitchen with 5 burner gas stove
• Large light filled master bedroom
• Two additional good sized bedrooms
• Handy study space leading to back garden
• Newly renovated main bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Convenient second bathroom with integrated laundry
• Private low maintenance rear garden
• Lock up garage
• Off street parking for a second vehicle
• Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Electric roller shutters
• Close to East Torrens Primary School
• Zoned to Charles Campbell College
CT / Volume 6237 Folio 775
Council / Campbelltown
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1954
Internal / 105 m2 (approx.)
Land / 398 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1,147.40 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $147.84 pq (approx.) (supply & Sewerage)
ES Levy / $115.95 pa (approx.)