Auction Onsite 11am, Saturday, 22 May 2021 – Unless Sold Prior
Positioned in quiet and leafy Young Street, this beautifully presented three bedroom home is set back from the street and sits within a much loved and exclusive group of only three. The location provides an easy walk to Burnside Primary School and Hazelwood Park Reserve as well as a host of local shops, cafés and other lifestyle amenities as well as fantastic transport links to the city.
Entering into the formal lounge room, the first thing that strikes you about this home is the abundance of natural light that illuminates the room, including the stately fireplace complete with log fire. The adjoining dining room enjoys the same sunny aspect and flows through to the kitchen offering dual sinks and plenty of storage. The enormous dedicated laundry enjoys direct external access and links with the previously converted garage, which offers the flexibility of a second family living space or fourth bedroom.
The two front bedrooms are both of a fantastic size, including generous built-in wardrobes, and overlook the beautifully maintained garden. The handy third bedroom also offers the convenience of built-in wardrobes and would make a perfect home office. The family bathroom provides the convenience of both a bath and shower as well as separate toilet.
With two sperate entrances, this property functions like a traditional house, with a private driveway leading to the carport and providing a second off street parking space. The covered courtyard provides the perfect extension of the internal living areas and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system provides the final piece of this beautifully presented home.
Key features include:
• Quiet and leafy Burnside location
• Formal lounge with log fireplace
• Spacious kitchen with dual sinks & plenty of storage
• Two generous bedrooms overlooking the beautiful gardens
• Handy third bedroom or perfect home office
• Second family living space or fourth bedroom
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Dedicated laundry with rear access
• Undercover private outdoor entertaining space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Private driveway access to carport
• Second off street parking space
• Zoned for Burnside Primary School
• Zoned for Norwood Morialta High School
CT / Volume 5035 Folio 510
Council / Burnside
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1976
Internal / 105 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1037.75 pa | $259.40 pq (approx.)
SA Water (Supply & Sewer) / $185.34 pq (approx.)
Strata Fees / $556.47 pq (approx.)
ES Levy / $133.15 pa (approx.)