Stylish Three Bedroom Family Home
Set in quiet and leafy Angas Road, this beautifully presented low maintenance three bedroom family home is ideally situated within easy reach of prominent local high schools, the UNISA Magill Campus and the wonderful outdoor lifestyle amenities provided by Morialta Conservation Park.
The single level floor plan offers the best of modern living with the well-appointed kitchen complete with stone benchtops and breakfast bar opening out to the open plan living and dining areas. Accommodation is provided by way of a generous master bedroom complete with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe along with two additional well-proportioned bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes. A large family bathroom with separate bath and shower and three way configuration is complemented by a dedicated laundry.
Parking and storage will be no issue with a large remote access double garage set back from the road to allow for two additional off street parking spaces and designed with roll through access directly to the low maintenance rear garden. The wonderful undercover entertaining space makes for the perfect place to entertain family and friends in style and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system provides for year round comfort.
Key features include:
• Well equipped kitchen with stone benchtops has a breakfast bar
• Open planning living and dining areas
• Undercover entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance garden
• Generous master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
• Two additional spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry with direct access to the garden
• Remote access double garage & two additional off street parking spaces
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
CT / Volume 6163 Folio 825
Council / Campbelltown City Council
Zoning / Residential – Suburban
Built / 2017
Internal / 188m2 (approx)
Land / 341m2 (approx)
Council Rates / $2012pa (approx)
SA Water / $159.58pq (approx)
ES Levy / $253.20pa (approx)