Perfectly positioned in a lovely quiet corner of the ever popular beachside suburb of Brighton, and offering the convenience of a low maintenance single level lifestyle, this immaculately presented three bedroom home provides easy access to a host of wonderful lifestyle amenities including local shops, cafes, excellent local schools and easy transport links to the city.
The open plan living and dining spaces overlook the low maintenance irrigated gardens and provide the perfect location for entertaining family and friends. The spacious kitchen is also set and ready for entertaining with gas cooking, dual sinks, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of storage. The kitchen has been designed to open out to the second family living area and further through a large glass sliding door to the paved alfresco entertaining area beyond.
Accommodation is provided by a large master bedroom bathed in natural light thanks to the striking bay window and comes complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. The two additional bedrooms are of both a good size and are serviced by a neat family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
The remote access garage and second off street parking space are complemented by a second vehicle access point on the opposing side of the property, offering the perfect spot for a boat or caravan with the option to add further covered parking, subject of course to all of the necessary council approvals and consents. A separate laundry with direct external access, security alarm and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning complete this neatly wrapped package.
Key features include:-
• Open plan living & dining areas
• Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & breakfast bar
• Second family living area
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Two additional good sized bedrooms
• Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Dedicated laundry with direct external access
• Paved outdoor entertaining space
• Low maintenance irrigated gardens
• Remote access single garage
• Second driveway access – perfect for a caravan
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security alarm
CT / Volume 5289 Folio 476
Council / Holdfast Bay
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1995
Internal / 101 m2 (approx.)
Land / 360 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1311.35 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $265.76 pq (approx.)
ES Levy / $142.20 pa (approx.)