Perfect On Park
This beautifully presented four bedroom family home was fully renovated in 2018 and is set on picturesque Park Avenue, right in the heart of ever popular Rosslyn Park. Simply move in and enjoy the enviable lifestyle offered by the neighbouring and recently upgraded Holmes Reserve with newly completed tennis courts and children’s play equipment in addition to the nearby Kensington Gardens Reserve as well as a host of highly regarded local schools.
The beautifully laid out gourmet kitchen has been designed as the true heart of this family home and has been appointed with large work surfaces, dual sinks, gas cooktop and dishwasher. The open plan living and dining rooms flow from the kitchen and the amazing entertaining spaces continue out through three piece stacking doors to the undercover entertaining area complete with fully fitted outdoor kitchen. The inground saltwater pool offers a stunning backdrop to the entire rear elevation of the house and is complemented by a generous open garden as well as a lock up garden shed.
The generous formal lounge occupies the front part of the original house and offers the opportunity for that all important second family living zone. The formal dining room is currently utilised as a dedicated music room and has been cleverly designed with large sliding doors which allow all of the living spaces to be opened out into one unforgettable entertaining space.
The impressive master bedroom has been configured to include a walk in wardrobe and beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom. The dedicated family wing has been constructed with two good sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, serviced by a light filled family bathroom complete with large shower and stand alone bath and the added bonus of extensive built in storage and a superb laundry.
Key features include:-
• Fully renovated and extended in 2018
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Two additional good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Fourth bedroom or a perfect home office space
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Open plan informal living and dining areas
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• 5kw solar system with 20 panels
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Remote access electric gates and two car garage
• Beautiful inground swimming pool
CT / Volume 5560 Folio 80
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / Residential Area 8 Rosslyn Park
Built / 1967
Internal / 172 m2 (approx.)
Land / 780 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1918.45 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $254.14 pq (approx.) (supply & Sewerage)
ES Levy / $192.10 pa (approx.)