Tucked neatly behind an unassuming remote access roller door, this beautifully presented three bedroom home is set in a quiet and peaceful position and is close to a host of wonderful lifestyle amenities including local shops, cafes, sporting facilities and easy transport links to the city.
Accommodation is provided by a delightful master suite complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. The two additional family bedrooms are both generous in size and are serviced by a second bathroom and separate toilet. There is also the added bonus of a generous laundry with direct external access.
The open plan living and dining areas are filled with an abundance of natural light and are well matched to the neat kitchen which features a large pantry, dishwasher and water filter. The kitchen has been perfectly positioned to provide entertaining access to the stunning covered outdoor entertaining area which is set within the low maintenance rear garden.
Providing both a single carport and a large garden shed, the open grounds of this 500m2 (approx.) property offer the perfect opportunity for you to further develop the current configuration to suit your individual requirements including space to accommodate your boat or caravan as well as the opportunity to start that veggie patch.
This beautifully presented three bedroom home is move in ready and offers the new owners the opportunity for a truly relaxed low maintenance and secure lifestyle with the added benefit of single level living.
Key features include:-
• Private & secure position
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Two additional good sized bedrooms
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with direct external access
• Neat kitchen with dishwasher & pantry
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Stunning covered outdoor entertaining area
• Private low maintenance rear garden
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sunblock curtains
• Single carport & additional secure parking
• Large garden shed
• Security alarm
• Close to East Torrens Primary School
• Zoned to Charles Campbell College
CT / Volume 6237 Folio 776
Council / Campbelltown
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1997
Internal / 96.6 m2 (approx.)
Land / 500 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1351.80 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $156.54 pq (approx.) (supply & Sewerage)
ES Levy / $127.70 pa (approx.)