Tranquil Torrens Park
Nestled at the end of a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, this majestic five bedroom family home makes the most of its elevated position to capitalise on spectacular views across Adelaide. Located adjacent to Randall Park and within easy reach of Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, 3 Yaminga Place has the added advantage of being included in the current zone for Unley High School.
Entering through the generous foyer, your guests will be welcomed into the first of several spacious living areas. These light and bright spaces are all anchored by the central kitchen which operates as the true heart of this wonderful home. The kitchen offers serving access to the formal dining room and cosy sitting area and the fabulous timber entertaining deck beyond. The backdrop to many a happy family occasion, the deck works with the carefully landscaped gardens, large grassed area and the twinkling city lights to provide the perfect setting for any celebration.
Accommodation is provided by a master suite complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, a downstairs guest bedroom matched with a perfect home office, and three upstairs family bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom offers a separate bath and shower and is complemented by a downstairs toilet and an upstairs powder room. A dedicated laundry with direct external access completes the flexible floorplan of this charming family home.
Offering the most tranquil of settings, this large 1,135 square metre (approx.) block, located in highly desirable Torrens Park, offers the new owners the opportunity to get well and truly in touch with nature.
Key features include:
• Elevated position with views across Adelaide
• Spacious formal & family entertaining spaces
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Three generously sized, upstairs family bedrooms, all newly carpeted
• Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Perfect home office & downstairs guest bedroom
• Central kitchen with serving access to dining area
• Separate laundry with direct external access
• Fibre to the Premises NBN
• Newly installed, generous timber entertaining deck
• Two car carport
• Established, landscaped gardens with two garden sheds & cubby house
• Lots of birds & wildlife regularly visit (including Koalas)
• Adjacent to Randall Park
• Within easy reach of Scotch College & Mercedes College
• Zoned for Unley High School
CT / Volume 5201 Folio 361
Council / Mitcham
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1979
Internal / 218 m2 (approx.)
Land / 1,135 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $ 2,493.65 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $ 236.98 pq (supply & Sewerage) (approx.)
ES Levy / $ 198.25 pa (approx.)