Tranquil Urban Retreat
Located in a leafy corner of St Agnes and set within a beautifully maintained small community group known as “Raintree Close”, this well-kept three bedroom home offers a rare combination of privacy and tranquility. The location provides for easy access to a host of lifestyle amenities including St Agnes Reserve, local parks, St Agnes shopping centre and a number of local schools.
Upstairs, accommodation is provided by a delightful master suite complete with built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. The two additional family bedrooms are both generous in size and are serviced by a spacious second bathroom featuring separate bath and shower as well as a large vanity. The upstairs floor plan is completed by a generous central landing which offers the ideal space to create a fantastic home office.
Downstairs, the generous formal lounge enjoys a peaceful outlook across the private front garden. Heading past the dedicated laundry and essential downstairs toilet, the light and bright modern kitchen features gas cooktop, dishwasher, dual sinks and a breakfast bar and extends out into the open plan living and dining areas. The wonderful entertaining opportunities on offer expand further through a large glass sliding door to the paved outdoor entertaining area which is surrounded by the carefully landscaped gardens.
Currently tenanted at $405 per week, this beautifully presented property offers a wonderful investment opportunity or the option to move in, unpack and enjoy the convenient low maintenance lifestyle on offer.
Key features include:-
• Private & secure position
• Formal lounge & bonus storage area
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher & breakfast bar
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Separate laundry & essential downstairs toilet
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Two additional good sized bedrooms
• Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Paved outdoor dining area & large water tank
• Private low maintenance gardens
• Remote access single garage
• Off street parking for second vehicle
• Bonus under stair storage area
• Close to St Agnes & Ridgehaven Primary Schools
• Zoned to Banksia Park International High School
CT / Volume 6045 Folio 1
Council / Tea Tree Gully
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2009
Internal / 135 m2 (approx.)
Land / 267 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1796.99 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $158.60 pq (approx.) (supply & Sewerage)
ES Levy / $129.55 pa (approx.)
Community Corporation Levy Insurance / $502.00 pa (approx.)
Community Corporation Admin Fund / $78.00 pa (approx.)