Positioned in a quiet, leafy setting, this beautifully presented two bedroom unit is located close shops, cafes, parks and other lifestyle amenities as well as fantastic transport links to the city.
The open plan living and dining area offers a great first impression when entering the home and takes full advantage of the abundance of natural light to create a wonderfully calming and inviting space. The adjacent, modern eat-in kitchen features dual sinks, four burner gas stove and plenty of storage.
Accommodation is provided by a master bedroom incorporating a handy built-in wardrobe and a second bedroom which is also of a good size. The generous light and bright bathroom offers the convenience of both a separate bath and shower. This neat and tidy offering is completed by a convenient linen press, laundry facilities, split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans and an allocated carport parking space.
Currently tenanted at $280 per week until the end of January 2021, this property offers a wonderful investment opportunity or the option to benefit from the rental income while you wait to move in, unpack and enjoy the convenient lifestyle on offer.
Key features include:
• Open plan lounge and dining areas
• Updated modern kitchen with gas cooking
• Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Good sized second bedroom
• Generous bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Laundry facilities & linen press
• Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Dedicated carport parking space
• Zoned for Burnside Primary School
• Zoned for Norwood Morialta High School
CT / Volume 5041 Folio 636
Council / Burnside
Zoning / Residential
Built / Brick
Internal / 79 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $ 899.95 pq (approx.)
SA Water (Supply & Usage) / $ 140.55 pq (approx.)
Strata Fees / $ 350.00 pq (approx.)
Sinking Fund Contribution / $ 100.00 pq (approx.)
ES Levy / $ 97.00 pa (approx.)