Owned by the same family since construction, this beautifully presented home is perfectly positioned in the ever popular and closely held suburb of Erindale. This enviable three bedroom home is move in ready and offers a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle with the added benefit of predominantly single level living. The convenient location offers easy access to a host of wonderful lifestyle amenities including local shops, cafes, Kensington Gardens Reserve, Burnside Village, excellent schools including St Peters Girls Collegiate and Pembroke School and easy transport links to the city.
The imposing master suite has been designed to incorporate a walk-in wardrobe, light and bright ensuite bathroom, full length plantation shutters and double doors opening out to the balcony. Family accommodation comes by way of two spacious bedrooms with one overlooking the lovely central floodlit atrium and offering the perfect position for a home office or welcoming guest bedroom.
The entertaining spaces are what truly set this property apart, with the formal lounge and dining areas opening seamlessly to the covered central atrium offering the perfect backdrop for those more ceremonial of gatherings. These spaces are complemented beautifully by the well-appointed kitchen incorporating gas cooking, dual sinks, dishwasher and plenty of storage and which opens out to the family dining and living areas complete with a wonderful built-in library and entertainment hub with integrated bar and drinks fridge. The stunning covered entertaining patio and gardens provide a dramatic outlook from the family living spaces and offers the flexibility of fabulous outdoor entertaining in all weather.
A remote access double garage with workshop space and perfect wine storage area, separate laundry, 16 panel solar system, monitored security alarm and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning complete this neatly wrapped package. An extended settlement is preferred.
Key features include:-
• Imposing master suite with walk-in wardrobe
• Formal lounge & dining room opening out to central floodlit atrium
• Light & bright kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
• Open plan family living & dining areas
• Gracious covered entertaining patio & low maintenance garden
• Large family bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Separate laundry with direct external access
• Double garage with workshop space
• Off street parking for two additional vehicles
• 16 panel solar system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Monitored security alarm
• Zoned to Burnside Primary School
• Zoned to Norwood Morialta High School
CT / Volume 5693 Folio 339
Council / Burnside
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1999
Internal / 240 m2 (approx.)
Land / 508 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $1,981.40 pa (approx.)
SA Water / $248.08 pq (approx.)