A TRULY GRAND HOME
This grand Georgian home is located on St Georges’ most prestigious street with stunning views toward the city.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and shower
– Two additional upstairs bedrooms one with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with free standing club foot bathtub and separate shower
– Quality carpeting
– Secure gated front fence and gate
– Grand marbled entry with a wide hallway and high ceilings
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Bedroom four or alternatively a library or home office
– Open plan chef’s kitchen with Jarrah bench tops, corner pantry and Smeg and Miele appliances
– Adjacent spacious casual meals, living and entertaining area flowing seamlessly through three sets of French doors to the fully landscaped garden beyond
– Parquetry flooring
– Powder room
– Laundry facilities
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Double garage with auto panel lift door
– Mature landscaped garden with a covered entertaining area and pretty water feature
Monthly garden maintenance included.
Superbly located just minutes from the heart of the city, Seymour College, Glenunga International, Glen Osmond and Linden Park Primary schools as well as prestigious Burnside Village and Frewville (the world’s best supermarket) shopping precincts.
Available 21 December 2018
Minimum 13 month lease
Please contact Pipi D’Ambrosio on 8332 3011 during normal office hours to register your interest for a viewing of the property.