SUBSTANTIAL LIFESTYLE PROPERTY IN SPECTACULAR RURAL LOCATION
This inviting, rural family haven is located just a short 5 minute drive from Rostrevor and Newton and all the amenities located in the Eastern suburbs. Just 15 kilometres to the CBD (an easy 20 minute drive or jump onto the O-Bahn) but a world away from the pace of city life is this beautifully presented and impressive two storey home.
Situated approximately 1 kilometre along a private country road – Trebilcock Gully Road – just off Montacute Road you will drive past cherry orchards, dams, vineyards and donkeys to your private country oasis!
The home enjoys lovely views and comprises generous living over two levels. Accommodation includes five spacious bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms plus an additional two bathrooms. An opulent formal dining/lounge has a separate entrance so can accommodate a home office perfectly. The huge casual living area is adjacent the gourmet kitchen which features ample bench space, electric oven, large cooktop, dishwasher, refrigerator and a microwave. The master bedroom suite boasts a walk in robe with balcony and overlooks the garden and the self-contained and private bedroom suite on the ground level is ideal for an independent child, elderly parents or visiting guests.
Year round comfort is provided by underfloor heating in the kitchen and family room, the combustion heater in the family room which also services the master bedroom upstairs and a reverse cycle split system in the guest suite.
Additional features include:-
– Family sized laundry with washing machine and excellent storage
– Double garage with direct entry into the home
– Triple garage workshop with ride on mower
– 2 patio areas for outdoor entertaining
– Water supply from a bore and rain water storage
– The land combines manicured gardens, native land with open sunny paddocks and a creek
– Close access to excellent public and private schools including Stradbroke Primary School, Magill Primary School, Norwood Morialta High School, Saint Ignatius College & Rostrevor Boys College. A school bus is available to collect children from the start of Trebilcock Gully Road.
A truly unique opportunity to occupy a home which offers the very best of rural living yet is such a short distance from all amenities. Pets are welcome and a long lease is available.