Highly Sought After Hills Lifestyle
Graced by a glorious front garden with circular driveway you are met with the serenity of Hills lifestyle. Set on 1 acre (approx.) of an abundance of fruit trees, gorgeous protea trees, well maintained garden and native outlook from the back deck.
Built in 1978 this spilt level three bedroom home greets you with an abundance of natural light and raked ceilings. Year round comfort is provided with the combustion heater and reverse cycle air-conditioner to the living room and formal dining. Adjacent is the near new well-appointed kitchen which is equipped with two Electrolux wall ovens, induction cooktop and dishwasher and another reverse cycle air-conditioner. The family dining room opens out to the deck with glorious native views and the resident koala may pop by to say hello.
The main bedroom situated at the front of the home is of a generous size with a walk through robe to the ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms two and three both with ceiling fans and mirrored robes enjoy a beautiful outlook to the front gardens. The office / bedroom 4 has its own separate entrance if you wish to work from home.
The retro red bathroom is an eye catcher flooded with natural light, separate shower and bath. Separate toilet and laundry.
For the Adelaide Hills wine lover there is an underground cellar to store all your precious collections.
The property is fully irrigated, with the grounds including a large shade house, garden shed, small chicken shed and vegetable garden. To the side of the driveway sits a large 2.5 bay garage / workshop and carport which is equipped with power, alongside is a fire pump connected to a rainwater tank, necessary for Hills living.
A 20,000 gallon rain water tank services the house (this can be switched to mains water).
This rare find in the Adelaide Hills is situated on a peaceful no through road only minutes to Aldgate Pump Hotel, Aldgate Village, Aldgate Primary School and transport to city.
Features include :
• Generous sized main bedroom with walk through robe & ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with ceiling fans & robes
• Office / Study with separate entrance
• Abundance of natural light throughout home
• Light & bright kitchen with near new appliances
• Family bathroom with bath & shower
• Combustion heating & reverse cycle heating / cooling
• Ceiling fans throughout to circulate airflow
• Gorgeous grounds of 1 Acre (approx.)
• Elevated native fauna & flora outlook
• Underground cellar for the wine enthusiast
• 20,000 gallon rainwater tank
• 2.5 bay garage / shed with carport
• Circular driveway with ample parking.
CT / Volume 5649 Folio 138
Council / Adelaide Hills
Zoning / Watershed (Primary Production) / Rural Living
Built / 1978
Internal / 139 m2 (approx.)
Land / 4036 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $2,137.35pa (approx.)
SA Water / $162.98 pq (approx.)
ES Levy / $168.50 pa (approx.)