Pre-Release - Three Bedroom Family Home
Perfectly located in a quiet corner of Ascot Park, this beautifully presented three bedroom home is move in ready and offers the opportunity for a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle with the added benefit of single level living. The convenient location offers easy access to wonderful lifestyle amenities, including local shops, cafes, a myriad of parks and reserves, a collection of schools including zoning for Hamilton Secondary College and easy transport links to the city.
Accommodation is provided by a delightful master suite complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Two good sized family bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, are serviced by the spacious second bathroom complete with separate bath and shower. There is also the added bonus of a linen press and generous separate laundry with direct external access.
The contemporary kitchen comprises gas cooking and a large island bench with dual sinks and dishwasher, all of which opens out to the light filled living and dining areas. The internal living spaces extend out through the glass sliding door to the generous paved outdoor entertaining space and the fully fenced garden beyond. A remote access single garage, off street parking for a second vehicle and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning complete this neatly wrapped package.
Key features include:-
• Master suite with walk through wardrobe & ensuite
• Two good sized family bedrooms
• Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
• Open plan living & dining areas
• Separate laundry with direct external access
• Private, low maintenance rear garden
• Single remote access garage
• Off-street parking for a second vehicle
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Zoned for Hamilton Secondary College
CT / Volume 6093 Folio 130
Council / Marion
Zoning / General Neighbourhood
Built / 2012
Internal / 158 m2 (approx.)
Land / 388 m2 (approx.)
Council Rates / $ 1,532.00 pq (approx.)
SA Water / $ 160.66 pq (Supply & Sewerage) (approx.)